Forum

hiawatha monitor fetch_webserver and login issue

Wolf Johnson
28 April 2014, 18:26
I have two questions. and
The first one is that I am getting emails from the cron job. Cron <root@postur> /var/www/monitor/database/fetch_webserver_logs
PHP Notice: Undefined offset: 1 in /var/www/monitor/database/fetch_webserver_logs on line 94
Error retrieving webserver IP addresses.
How do I fix this?

The second one is probably related to the first one and that is when I login to the hiawatha monitor website I am presented with user profile page. I change my password and email address but upon clicking update profile I am logged out and when I try to log in with the new password it does not work. I have to then login with the default user and password that was created with hiawatha monitor install. This also happens if I try to click Events or Dashboard or any of the other options. What could be the cause for this?

Hiawatha version: 8.7.1
Operating System: Centos 5.9
Hugo Leisink
28 April 2014, 20:08
First section is a double post. See this topic for the answer.

About the section section: do you block cookies? Looks like your browser does that for some reason.
Wolf Johnson
28 April 2014, 20:26
I apologise for double posting. I have unfortunately worked so long in consulting that when I open issues with certain companies that I have to always open another issue if it is not the exact same question. I thought because I was asking another question that I had to do the same here.
This topic has been closed.