hiawatha start failed
27 June 2014, 17:45
maybe I missundersood the configuration:
- Monitor 0.8 is working with mysql and php-fpm, admin login is possible --> done
- cmake -DENABLE_MONITOR=on --> done
- add MonitorServer = 127.0.0.1 to Gerneral Settings (hiawatha, php-fpm and mysql is on the same machine) --> done
- add WorkDirectory = /tmp/hiawatha --> done
- add MonitorRequests = yes to GeneralSetings or Virtual .. --> done
- /etc/rc.d/hiawatha restart
- hiawatha -k
Syntax error in ... line 20
What's wrong in my thinking?
Hiawatha version: 9.6
Operating System: OpenBSD 5.5 amd64
Monitor version: 0.8
28 June 2014, 13:12
What's the content of line 20?
28 June 2014, 14:49
MonitorRequests = yes
28 June 2014, 15:19
That line should be removed, because the MonitorRequests option is no longer valid. Monitoring individual requests is no longer supported, because it generated too much data. Specially for busy websites, it became undoable to process it all.
This topic has been closed.