Forum

Help URL Toolkit for Chevereto

Jonas
13 February 2015, 22:36
this .htaccess
# Disable server signature
ServerSignature Off

# Disable directory listing (-indexes), Multiviews (-MultiViews) and enable Follow system links (+FollowSymLinks)
Options -Indexes
Options -MultiViews
Options +FollowSymLinks

<IfModule mod_rewrite.c>

RewriteEngine On

# If you have problems with the rewrite rules remove the "#" from the following RewriteBase line
# You will also have to change the path to reflect the path to your Chevereto installation
# If you are using alias is most likely that you will need this.
RewriteBase /

# 404 images
# If you want to have your own fancy "image not found" image remove the "#" from RewriteCond and RewriteRule lines
# Make sure to apply the correct paths to reflect your current installation
RewriteCond %{REQUEST_FILENAME} !-f
RewriteRule images/.+\.(gif|jpe?g|png|bmp) - [NC,L,R=404]
RewriteRule images/.+\.(gif|jpe?g|png|bmp) content/images/system/404.gif [NC,L]

RewriteCond %{REQUEST_FILENAME} !-d
RewriteCond %{REQUEST_URI} !\.(css|js|html|htm|rtf|rtx|svg|svgz|txt|xsd|xsl|xml|asf|asx|wax|wmv|wmx|avi|bmp|class|divx|doc|docx|exe|gif|gz|gzip|ico|jpe?g|jpe|mdb|mid|midi|mov|qt|mp3|m4a|mp4|m4v|mpeg|mpg|mpe|mpp|odb|odc|odf|odg|odp|ods|odt|ogg|pdf|png|pot|pps|ppt|pptx|ra|ram|swf|tar|tif|tiff|wav|wma|wri|xla|xls|xlsx|xlt|xlw|zip)$ [NC]
RewriteRule . index.php [L]

</IfModule>

Thanks in advance.

Hiawatha version: 9.8
Operating System: Centos 7
Hugo Leisink
14 February 2015, 07:26
UrlToolkit {
ToolkitID = chevereto
RequestURI exists Return
Match /images/.+\.(gif|jpe?g|png|bmp) Rewrite /content/images/system/404.gif
Match \.(css|js|html|htm|rtf|rtx|svg|svgz|txt|xsd|xsl|xml|asf|asx|wax|wmv|wmx|avi|bmp|class|divx|doc|docx|exe|gif|gz|gzip|ico|jpe?g|jpe|mdb|mid|midi|mov|qt|mp3|m4a|mp4|m4v|mpeg|mpg|mpe|mpp|odb|odc|odf|odg|odp|ods|odt|ogg|pdf|png|pot|pps|ppt|pptx|ra|ram|swf|tar|tif|tiff|wav|wma|wri|xla|xls|xlsx|xlt|xlw|zip)$ Return
Match .* Rewrite /index.php
}

Personally, I would skip that long rule line, because it's a waste of CPU power.
Jonas
14 February 2015, 07:54
if rewrite rules deleted line : #RewriteRule images/.+\.(gif|jpe?g|png|bmp) content/images/system/404.gif [NC,L]
its same? rules?
Hugo Leisink
14 February 2015, 07:59
I don't understand your question.
Jonas
14 February 2015, 08:02
mean like this :
------------------
# Disable server signature
ServerSignature Off

# Disable directory listing (-indexes), Multiviews (-MultiViews) and enable Follow system links (+FollowSymLinks)
Options -Indexes
Options -MultiViews
Options +FollowSymLinks

<IfModule mod_rewrite.c>

RewriteEngine On

# If you have problems with the rewrite rules remove the "#" from the following RewriteBase line
# You will also have to change the path to reflect the path to your Chevereto installation
# If you are using alias is most likely that you will need this.
RewriteBase /

# 404 images
# If you want to have your own fancy "image not found" image remove the "#" from RewriteCond and RewriteRule lines
# Make sure to apply the correct paths to reflect your current installation
RewriteRule images/.+\.(gif|jpe?g|png|bmp) - [NC,L,R=404]
#RewriteRule images/.+\.(gif|jpe?g|png|bmp) content/images/system/404.gif [NC,L]

RewriteCond %{REQUEST_FILENAME} !-d
RewriteCond %{REQUEST_URI} !\.(css|js|html|htm|rtf|rtx|svg|svgz|txt|xsd|xsl|xml|asf|asx|wax|wmv|wmx|avi|bmp|class|divx|doc|docx|exe|gif|gz|gzip|ico|jpe?g|jpe|mdb|mid|midi|mov|qt|mp3|m4a|mp4|m4v|mpeg|mpg|mpe|mpp|odb|odc|odf|odg|odp|ods|odt|ogg|pdf|png|pot|pps|ppt|pptx|ra|ram|swf|tar|tif|tiff|wav|wma|wri|xla|xls|xlsx|xlt|xlw|zip)$ [NC]
RewriteRule . index.php [L]

</IfModule>
---------------------
Hugo Leisink
14 February 2015, 08:05
Use
  Match /images/.+\.(gif|jpe?g|png|bmp) Return
Jonas
14 February 2015, 08:08
i have problem with image upload, that from hiawata config or from php config?

Thank you
Hugo Leisink
14 February 2015, 08:14
You have to be more specific. I have no idea what's going on if you only tell me that you 'have problem'.
Jonas
14 February 2015, 08:23
I have install hiawatha for image upload hosting, i found error on image upload or upload file like gif,jpg,png,bmp, it's mean error upload from hiawatha config or other config? maybe some php config?
Hugo Leisink
14 February 2015, 08:24
I have no idea...
Jonas
14 February 2015, 08:28
ok, thank you.
This topic has been closed.