Forum

PHP-FPM with multiple pools.

Kapageridis Stavros
10 March 2015, 20:33
Hi Hugo, i have insta hiawatha and running a wordpress website by using one php-fpm pool(www), now i need to install another wordpress to a new domain there and when i set the new pool(domain.tld) and restart the php-fpm service it returns me that the specific .sock is allready used by pool www. Can you tell me which is my mistake ? or did you have a example for hiawatha with php-fpm and multiple pools ?

Regard's

Hiawatha version: 9.12
Operating System: Ubuntu 14.04
Hugo Leisink
10 March 2015, 21:55
Each pool needs a different .sock file. By why use a new pool? One pool can perfectly serve multiple websites.
Kapageridis Stavros
10 March 2015, 21:57
Yes, i know that is serve multiple websites. Just need to make some tests about how to set different settings per pool. Anyway i will run it with one pool.
Thank you very much Hugo.
Regard's
Kapageridis Stavros
10 March 2015, 22:42
Sorry to ask but is this possible to do it with hiawatha ?
Kapageridis Stavros
10 March 2015, 23:11
I have set a different sock for each pool. e.g listen = /var/run/php5-fpm.$pool.sock . They main reason i need multiple pools is that when i create the user for each domain he have the same group as his username , and inside wordpress i cant upload a file (e.g a photo) and i think that this is from the permissions. But if i set a pool for each domain i can give the user and group and this will solve my issue.
Kapageridis Stavros
11 March 2015, 22:51
Done, i got it. Needs to create a fastcgi with new id and and point it to the pool. Afterwards you manage the anything inside the pool.
This topic has been closed.