Forum

Url toolkit: parameter option on writable file

Gianpaolo
24 April 2016, 11:25
Hello Hugo, first of all best compliments for your wonderful work (and please, forgive my poor english).
Now my question: in my url toolkit I would like to reference some option to a file inside hide folder into the website root (because I need to overwrite when application options change). Is it possible?
Example: Match ^/(assets/|bootstrap/) could become Match ^/(path to file...)?
Thank you very much!!!
Hugo Leisink
25 April 2016, 12:29
If that hidden folder is outside the webroot, than it is not possible. You should use the Alias option instead. Otherwise, you can rewrite any URL to any other URL as you like.
Gianpaolo
25 April 2016, 22:47
Hello Hugo, thank you very much for your fast and kind answer.
Probably because my english, I realize my question was not very precise. I'm sorry.
What I'm asking you is, if it's possible to insert a rewrite rule like this: Match ^/(... something like a php include... )? Rewrite /files.php
That's because I would like to be able to modify via php the "included file with the options", so that the web application could be able to change "assets/|bootstrap/" in a new option like "assets/|bootstrap/|javascript/" on the fly.
My question is: if it's possible to include part of the rule from a writable external file?
Thank you very much for all...
Hugo Leisink
26 April 2016, 10:13
Ok, I now understand what you mean. No, sorry, that's not possible.
Gianpaolo
26 April 2016, 12:36
Ok Hugo, I'll do manually when will be necessary...
Thank you very much.
Bye
This topic has been closed.