Bug and IP address

Samiux
11 June 2010, 12:02

Hiawatha version: 7.3
Operating System: Ubuntu Server 10.04 LTS
Monitor: 0.3
PHP5: 5.3.2

When I add a new webserver, it produces the following error message :
The magic method __get() must have public visibility and cannot be static in /var/monitor/libraries/oo/tablemanager_model.php on line 40.

By the way, what IP address to be filled in the WebServer (external IP, internal IP or localhost)? The IP address of the monitor server is the same of the webserver.
Samiux
11 June 2010, 12:04
Furthermore, the "Profile" gives me a blank screen.
Hugo Leisink
11 June 2010, 13:38
Thanks for your feedback. The bugs have been fixed. You can redownload the package.
Samiux
11 June 2010, 14:12
The bug has been fixed. Thank you.

Would you please advise me what is the IP address I should fill in the "Webserver"? External IP, internal IP or 127.0.0.1? Webserver and monitor server are in the same machine.

How often do the monitor server web page be updated for the data?
Hugo Leisink
11 June 2010, 14:20
The IP address is the IP address the webserver machine. It's need by the Monitor to reach the webserver. If both Monitor and webserver-to-be-monitored are the same, you can use 127.0.0.1.

How often the monitor data is updated depends on how often you run the 'fetch_webserver_logs' script (default in README is every 5 minutes) and how often Hiawatha flushes the log information to disk (depends on how busy your webserver is: when the internal log buffer is full). Hiawatha forces a log flush every 4 hours.
This topic has been closed.