I've released a first beta version of Hiawatha v10.0. The ChangeLog for this release is:
- Usage of Directory sections changed.
- Added support for RFC 5785.
- Added support for GZip compression. Removed the UseGZfile option.
- Added ECDSA support for TLS 1.0 and TLS 1.1.
- Replaced UrlToolkit Expire option with ExpirePeriod in Directory section.
- Replaced IgnoreDotHiawatha option with UseLocalConfig.
- Removed the VolatileObject option.
- Improved SQL injection detection.
- mbed TLS updated to 2.2.0.
I really like to hear your thoughts on this one. A copy can, as always, be obtained at the download page.